Today I really want to take some time out to thank Jesus. For those of who don’t know my struggles, you wouldn’t understand my thankfulness so I’m going to share some of them with you today.
- I made an innocent decision that got me caught up in a web lies and shenanigans that I did not think I would ever escape from unless I transferred schools.
The Question of the Day: Has anyone ever made a decision with the purest of intentions and then, with the blink of an eye, all hell breaks loose?
– Yeah, that was me.
- The people closest to me turned out to be enemies.
- I was in a mild state of depression because of this never-ending feeling of loneliness. I would stay in bed and cry for most of my Saturdays.
- I also began to question everything I was doing because I had this unnerving feeling of inadequacy and uncertainty which made me extremely indecisive.
3 months later, everything changed.
- I finally got out of that tangled web.
- I’m now surrounded by people who genuinely care about me and truly support me, which brings me to #3:
- That feeling of loneliness is now null and void. I’m now experiencing true joy.
- Lastly, I finally feel like I am enough and I have so much certainty when making decisions because I started leaning on Christ instead of people to help me make them.
AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU JESUS! I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you today. Life can get heavy but remember that you never have to carry it alone. Give it to Jesus! I know no one seems to understand what you’re going through. Talk to Jesus about it! He understands all. I know things may get hard and uncomfortable. Find comfort in Jesus! I know you may think that the pain is going to last forever but:
“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy come[s] in the morning” (Psalm 30:5 [KJV])
It WILL all come to an end. It WILL get better. It WILL be used for your good.
That’s all for today.
Peace & Love,